Recommendations for a Geometry book similar to this?

Recommendations for a Geometry book similar to this?

Abelian Geometry
I loved this book! It was amazing especially Hooked on Conics chapter and Logarithmic functions. Absolute gem. Why don't you try to publish this in Dover, Springer or AMS? This book is way too unknown to be so amazing. (Also it would get a cool cover).

Anyway this book was very great and rigorous, I wouldn't mind if there was a Geometry chapter, but considering you do this for free it's a lot and unrealistic request so I'd love to know if you have a recommendation of a book this great in Geometry. Only book I can think of that comes close is Lang's A course in Highschool Geometry.

And a side note question, which books do you recommend to dive into after this one in Calculus? Spivak/Apostol? Considering they are equally rigorous.

Thank you, from a huge fan.

Re: Recommendations for a Geometry book similar to this?

Hello and thanks for reaching out!

Thank you for the kind words - and my apologies for not writing back sooner.

It was yet another hectic end of the semester.

I don't have a recommendation for you... but the American Institute of Mathematics has a list of their endorsed textbooks here:

Thanks again!

Carl

I loved this book! It was amazing especially Hooked on Conics chapter and Logarithmic functions. Absolute gem. Why don't you try to publish this in Dover, Springer or AMS? This book is way too unknown to be so amazing. (Also it would get a cool cover).

Anyway this book was very great and rigorous, I wouldn't mind if there was a Geometry chapter, but considering you do this for free it's a lot and unrealistic request so I'd love to know if you have a recommendation of a book this great in Geometry. Only book I can think of that comes close is Lang's A course in Highschool Geometry.

And a side note question, which books do you recommend to dive into after this one in Calculus? Spivak/Apostol? Considering they are equally rigorous.

Thank you, from a huge fan.

To start a new topic under Stitz Zeager Open Source Mathematics, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Stitz Zeager Open Source Mathematics, click here.
NAML