Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Bob

Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Bob
Hi,
I tried using TeXShop on a Mac running macOS Sierra 10.12 to typeset the Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition textbook. I tried both algtrigbookprint.tex and algtrigbook.pdf, but the table of contents appears blank (except for the page number and the words "table of contents"). Is there any reason for this? I'm relatively new to using LaTeX, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Bob

Re: Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Hello there!
In general, you have to always compile that file twice to get the TOC to show up (the first time, I think LaTex generates all the links the second time it reads them in.)

Re: Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Anita
Hi Carl,

I’m not familiar with LaTex. Do you have this book in Word doc, so I can remix or modify the contents that meet the needs of our student population (technical college)? Thank you in advance for your work here.

Anita

Re: Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Hi, Anita,

Unfortunately, no, I do not have it in Word format.

I am not familiar with the latest capabilities of word, but one idea would be to download the .pdf and see what word does with that.

Good luck,
Carl