Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Bob

Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Bob
Hi,
I tried using TeXShop on a Mac running macOS Sierra 10.12 to typeset the Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition textbook. I tried both algtrigbookprint.tex and algtrigbook.pdf, but the table of contents appears blank (except for the page number and the words "table of contents"). Is there any reason for this? I'm relatively new to using LaTeX, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Bob

Re: Precalculus Corrected 3rd Edition - Table of Contents

Hello there!
In general, you have to always compile that file twice to get the TOC to show up (the first time, I think LaTex generates all the links the second time it reads them in.)