New Preface

Piper
My Precalculus classes switched over to your 3rd edition two months ago.  Thank you for a great book in so many ways!  I am switching my College Algebra classes over to your 4th edition next year.  Like you, I always read prefaces (one of the reasons I chose your books to begin with) and, while I found two references to the New Preface in the 4th edition, I cannot for the life of me find the actual New Preface itself.  Help!
P Lett

Re: New Preface

Hi Piper!

The new preface isn't written yet!

The 4th edition (while a solid draft) is on hold now as we explore better accessibility options.

I'll let Jeffrey know you're looking for it!