MOOC for pre-calc

starlight
it would be great to have a MOOC aligned to this course. There is a lot of potential in MOOC's but many also falter in not having free exercises with their videos.

If you could do then people could really benefit.

any chance your college would sign up with edx  / coursera / udacity to get this kind of a thing for you.

Re: MOOC for pre-calc

Thanks for the suggestion!

I will check into this.

CS

Re: MOOC for pre-calc

Yoan Ante
Thank you so much for the effort and work you've put into this.

I know this post is over 5 years old but did anything ever come-of this? I think a Mooc with this book would be a fantastic idea. I would love to see even just the accompanying lecture videos on youtube that cover the same material. If you offer this class as online class to students in your college maybe your department would be so kind as to allow you to post the videos?

Thanks again for taking your time to write this book and making it available to people everywhere.

Re: MOOC for pre-calc

Hello!

To my knowledge, no, though on MyOpenMath there are videos that tie in to the subjects and have accompanying online homework.

As far as content I've created, it's limited to the Precalculus Checkpoint Quiz Solution videos we have here:

Thanks for reaching out!

Carl

On Monday, December 16, 2019, 01:26:11 PM EST, Yoan Ante [via Stitz Zeager Open Source Mathematics] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you so much for the effort and work you've put into this.

I know this post is over 5 years old but did anything ever come-of this? I think a Mooc with this book would be a fantastic idea. I would love to see even just the accompanying lecture videos on youtube that cover the same material. If you offer this class as online class to students in your college maybe your department would be so kind as to allow you to post the videos?

Thanks again for taking your time to write this book and making it available to people everywhere.

http://stitz-zeager-open-source-mathematics.2325449.n4.nabble.com/MOOC-for-pre-calc-tp84p483.html
To start a new topic under Stitz Zeager Open Source Mathematics, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Stitz Zeager Open Source Mathematics, click here.
NAML