LaTex to HTML

AlysonD
Hello!  I was introduced to your text through MyOpenMath, which I used while teaching at Washington State University - LOVE it!  I have since migrated to Lumen Learning where I work with TONS of faculty who love this text as well.  We use a PressBooks (HTML) platform to deliver easily editable OER to faculty and we are struggling to find other folks who have successfully converted LaTex to HTML at scale (not just one page at a time).  Is there anyone out there who may have done this and would like to share their knowledge?

Thanks!