Introduction to Calculus

Anita
Hi Carl,

Like some other open-source precalculus textbooks out there, would it be possible to include a unit on introduction to calculus in the revised edition? This unit can include finding limits numerically, graphically, and analytically for continuous functions and rational functions? Thank you.

Re: Introduction to Calculus

Jeff mentioned wanting to include that in the appendix, but we are behind schedule and will be lucky if we have the fourth edition ready to test out for Fall.

Re: Introduction to Calculus

Anita
Thank you for the update. If you happen to have the Appendix on Limits (again, just at the introductory level--finding limits numerically, graphically, and analytically for continuous functions), could you please share? Right now I am typing my own notes to supplement the textbook. It will be nice if the lesson and the set of problems come from the authors of the textbook to be consistent with the rest of the material. Thank you. I appreciate all the amazing work you and Jeff do.

Anita