Fall 2016

Hi, folks,

Jeffrey and I have both applied for Long Term Professional Leave (sabbatical) for the Fall 2016 semester to revise the Precalculus book.

I appreciate all of you taking the time to post.  As co-chair of my department now, I am extra crazy busy, so I only check this blog every month or so.  Please bear with me!

Re: Fall 2016

Mike La Barbera
Hi Carl,

We at Housatonic Community College are interested in piloting your textbook in the fall *college algebra). We were wondering if it's OK to use your book?Does it have a creative commons license? Thanks!

Mike

Re: Fall 2016

Hello!

Yes, it has a creative commons license:  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

You are more than welcome to use our book!

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me: carl *at* stitz-zeager *dot* com.

Re: Fall 2016

Vitale
Hello Carl!

I am very thankful to you for the great Precalculus book. It's great that you are planning to revise it; there are some typos I believe. For example, on page 629 upon dropping B/x you still have B in the nominator instead of C in C/x^2  (Partial Fraction Decomposition chapter).

Thank you!
Best,
Alla

Re: Fall 2016