ADA Compliance

MarkR
Hi Folks.  Thanks for the textbook; I'm using it for the first time for precalc at Missouri State University this semester, and so far, so good.

For next semester, we have some new requirements when choosing textbooks.  Is this book ADA compliant?  Is it compatible with screen readers?  Please see the copy-pasted section below.  Thanks for your help!!

Mark Rogers

Please use the following questions to assess your instructional materials:
• Ask your publisher if the instructional materials meet all the WCAG2.0-AA standards (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/). If the publisher meets all these standards, the product is ADA compliant.
At a minimum your instructional materials must be screen reader compatible and all multi-media must be closed captioned.

Re: ADA Compliance

Hi, Mark,

WebAssign is working on making a fully ADA compliant version of the book.  I do not know how our book rates.

If you e-mail Jeff:  jeff*at*stitz-zeager*dot*com, he'll be able to give you more info.

Thanks!