A word of thanks and a question

Guido
So first of all thank you both for making this available to everybody.
Thanks also to the institution that supports you in doing this job.

The books are very good indeed.
Real great is the fact that you don't treat people like morons, for example by not presenting me with a caricature of a cook cutting up a pizza when writing about fractions.

And here's the question: does anything comparable exist for geometry?
Until now I've found nothing...

Kind greetings and thanks again.

Re: A word of thanks and a question

Thank you for the kind words.

Here is a link to some OER Geometry books - I don't have any experience using them, though!